Monday, August 29, 2022

Desk Knitting

I've been working away on my Fruit Tingles Shawl (Ravelry link).  It's been my desk project for a while     now . . . good for Zoom meetings and when I'm placed on hold.  My wait time always seems to be much longer than the automated message says.  I make the best of it and consider it bonus knitting time.

I work on this shawl project here and there, and it always gets stuffed back into a bag.  This morning I decided to spread it out for a change.


I'm knitting the last garter band.  I'm still increasing, and there are a lot of stitches.  That's why it's all bunched up. After this I have one more colorful section and then I can cross this sample off my list.  Knitting a little bit here and there really does add up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it does. That is a lovely thing you’ve made. And all that garter…(happy sigh)…