Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Sleeve Goals

I don't know where the day went, but it's late afternoon and I'm finally settled in at my desk with much-needed coffee.  The broken washer saga continues, and my outing this morning included a stop at the laundromat. With any luck the situation will improve over the weekend.

These sleeves were at the top of my list this morning, and I'm not calling it a day until at least one of them is on the needles.


I'm trying to be realistic with my goals.  I need to check off at least one item on the to-do list, and this one is attainable late in the day.  Tomorrow I'll start with a fresh list.

Before I wrap up, just a quick reminder that I'll have a trunk show at Black Sheep Knitting on Saturday,           1:00 - 5:00.  I'm looking forward to seeing knitters in person.  Check it out if you're in the area.

No comments: