Monday, August 1, 2022

Just a Few Rows . . .

My week got off to a shaky start.  I spent a good two hours this morning trouble shooting our broken washing machine.  I have a remarkably good track record as a   fix-it woman, but I struck out this morning.  I'm taking a break from that situation and tackling the real items on today's to-do list.

Over the weekend, I spent time with a couple different projects.  I decided one project needed a do over, and I ripped it out.  I didn't even mull it over for a day or two.  I went in and pulled the whole thing back.  It was like ripping off a band-aid.  More on that project another time.

I have a couple projects that are using Mini Multi Bundles. One of them isn't getting equal knitting time, so I spent some quality time with that one.


You can't see much of the actual project in this shot, but this is Confectionery (Ravelry link).  The rows are short, the colors are cheerful and the pattern is interesting.  This project is loads of fun, and I need to keep it handy . . . just to work a few rows here and there.  They all add up.

No comments: