Friday, January 31, 2020

Serenity Cowl

I need balance with my knitting projects, and it helps to have a variety on the needles.  I need something that's effortless and doesn't require a lot of thinking . . . good for social knitting and easy on the go.  And then I need a project that makes me work.  It might require some math and a chart or two, but at the very least I have to pay attention and count so I don't screw things up.

This one fits the effortless category.


Serenity Cowl.

Once you have this project up and running, you don't need the pattern. It's very intuitive, and the design is flexible enough that you can make adjustments to fit your needs.

The yarn is Flecks in Winter Blue.  This blend is coming soon to the website.

I want to make a quick plug for an auction running on Instagram. There are all sorts of fiber related items up for bid and proceeds will go to organizations dealing with the ongoing crisis in Australia.  Follow the link and take a look.

I captured this week's color inspiration last weekend at the greenhouse.


All the pinks.  

No comments: