Friday, January 3, 2020

I Spoke Too Soon

First things first.  To get the new year off on the right foot, I updated the events list in the right sidebar.  

This is going to be a busy month.  On January 11 and 12, you'll find me at Slater Mill for Knitting Weekend.  This venue is one of my favorites. It's not very often I get to vend in a museum, and the whole weekend is loads of fun.  Be sure to check it out if you're in the area.  Take a look at the list for other events this month.

I was going to boast that my 2020 knitting is off to a good start.


And it is except as I sat down to write this post, I noticed a wee error in the picture.  Lo and behold I'm working this round with the wrong color. I'll have to back up several stitches and get back on track.  In the grand scheme of things, it's not a huge problem.  For those who are curious, this is The Snuggle is Real.

This week's color inspiration . . .


Well-worn blue mixed with shades of brown.

No comments: