Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Priority Rotation

Sometimes a deadline will creep up on me . . . even when I've allowed plenty of time.


My son made a knitting request early last month.  The next day I wound the yarn, cast on and knit a few rounds.  This will be perfect, I thought.  I'll have it done in time for his birthday in January.  And then I shifted my attention to other more pressing projects.

Yesterday I realized the month is moving along at a pretty quick clip, and my deadline isn't that far off any more.  With so many projects in the mix, I have a system where I concentrate on those that have an impending deadline.  I need to put this project in the priority rotation.

Just a reminder for Boston-area knitters that there's a Dirty Water DyeWorks trunk show going on at JP Knit & Stitch.

  
Hand dyed yarn, bundles and plenty of samples . . . stop by for ideas and inspiration.  The trunk show runs through this Sunday.

No comments: