Wednesday, August 14, 2019

No Need to Panic

There's just enough time for a quick check-in today.  I'm a little more rushed than usual.  Yesterday I dropped my truck at the shop for a simple sensor issue, and today the mechanic called and said there's also a bearing problem.  

That definitely sounds a little more serious, but my first response was, "Can it wait until I get back from the Cape?  I'm leaving tomorrow."  The answer I got was a resounding no.  Apparently I shouldn't be driving the truck around town let alone out on the highway.

He assured me the truck will be ready by the end of the day, so I'm not panicking.  It just means I have to shift the rest of my day to get everything done.

Speaking of the Cape . . . 


I'm not going to the beach.  Tomorrow afternoon I'll be at Salt Yarn Studio with a trunk show.  The hours are 2:00 - 6:00 or a little later.  If you happen to be in the area, stop by and say hi.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Stephanie, I love the shawl in this post! Do you mind letting me know the pattern? Thanks!~Lee