Friday, August 16, 2019

Minus One Finger

I'm back at it after spending a lovely day down the Cape yesterday.


If you're near Dennis, be sure to stop in at Salt Yarn Studio.  They have a nice selection of yarn and a friendly, helpful staff all in a gorgeous space.

For today I'm re-learning some of my basic daily activities.


I had a little mishap yesterday and spent the night with a throbbing finger.  It's pretty ugly under that bandage, but the constant throbbing has subsided.  For the moment my finger is useless.

I'm normally a speedy typist, but it's mighty hard to navigate the keyboard without an index finger.  I'm working on an adjustment.

The real challenge will be knitting.  I haven't even attempted that yet. Oh, and did I mention I do most things left handed?  I'm off to tackle more adjustments.

To brighten things up, here's this week's color inspiration.


Hot pink.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Ouch! So sorry to hear of your troubles! Hope you’re on the mend soon!