Friday, August 30, 2019

More Mini Solutions

It's that time of year where I have a variety of projects running in the background.  When I'm juggling several projects, it's encouraging when one actually comes off the needles.


Mini Solutions Two Scarf.

I worked on this when I needed something mindless.  It was easy to pick up and put down and was done in no time.


Little contrasting details add a splash of color.


The yarn is Mini Multi Bundle No. 2 - available at fall shows and events.

A quick reminder to Boston-area knitters that there's a Dirty Water DyeWorks trunk show happening at Bead + Fiber.  I'll be in the shop tomorrow, but you can catch the trunk show through next Tuesday.

This week's color inspiration comes from a recent pick-your-own outing.


Subtle shades of blue.

No comments: