Friday, August 2, 2019

Knitting Magic

I'm on the road tomorrow, and I should be wrapping up a few last minute details.


Instead I'm tempted to knit just a couple more rows.


Zorzal.  I'm working short rows - the equivalent of knitting magic.  The rows are getting longer, but they're still pretty quick.  And I don't want to stop because I want to see the rest of this section unfold.

I made a deal.  After I finish assembling these kits, I can knit a couple rows.  If you happen to be in Maine, I'll be at Attic Heirlooms all day tomorrow.  Stop by and say hi.

Summer is not my favorite season, but every year I try to make the best of it.  This summer has been extra hot, so it's been challenging. This week's color inspiration . . . 


Not a cloud in the sky.

1 comment:

jack johnson said...

cut finger throbbing pain - EliminateInjuries provides all quality comfort product for the human body, get products for injury, concussion, ACL tear, collar bone, bone fracture, blast injury, cut finger throbbing pain, chest pain products and much more.