Friday, December 7, 2018

Souviens

When you have a little knitting momentum, you need to take advantage of it.  I felt it with this project and kept going until it was off the needles.


Souviens.

This cowl features two layers, and the whole thing is knit in one piece.


You can see blue peeking through the lace.

The clever construction was entertaining.  


I will admit when I started the project, I wondered if it was going to work.  And it did.  Sometimes you need to have faith and just knit.

The yarn is Lucia.  The cowl doesn't take full skeins, so I used a Half Pint Bundle.  The bundles will be available on the website later this month.

The daylight is definitely short right now, and it's interesting to watch the shifting shadows.  This week's color inspiration . . . 


Last light of the day.

No comments: