Wednesday, December 12, 2018

On a Mission

Every once in a while I'm determined to start a particular project.  It doesn't matter if there are obstacles in the way.  I'm resourceful and will figure it out.

Yesterday I had made up my mind to start a project.  I was in the midst of casting on when my needle broke.  The needle was from a company I don't really care for, so I happily threw it in the trash.

The only snag was I didn't have another needle in the same size. 
Local yarn shop to the rescue.  I made a quick call to make sure they had the size I needed, and then I was out the door.  As a bonus I made it there and back before the traffic got too bad.


Mission accomplished.  This is Soul Warmer.  I cast on and even got a decent start.  This design has a lot of stitch variety.  Sometimes that's all it takes to keep a project moving along.

Moral of the story.  Don't forget to support you LYS.  You never know. You might need them in an emergency.

No comments: