Monday, December 31, 2018

Earthshine

I have one more finished project for 2018.


Earthshine.  This clever design features a cowl and shawl wrapped in one.  You can pull it on like a cowl, but at the same time it's substantial enough to wear like a shawl.

This has been my effortless project . . . picking it up when I needed something that didn't require too much concentration.  The contrasting stripes are a nice bonus.  The yarn is Lucia DK in Jadeite and Deep Sea.  From subtle to bold, there are plenty of color combinations to choose from.

Life is full of ups and downs, and 2018 was no exception.  The roller coaster ride is sure to continue, but it's nice to clear the slate every twelve months.  

Here's to a smooth ride in 2019.  Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

How snugly does the pattern fit around your neck? Turtlenecks make me want to crawl out of my skin, but I can handle a drapey cowl. Do you find it easy to take on and off?