Friday, November 9, 2018

Up and Running

After a crazy, mixed-up week, I'm once again connected to the outside world.  Transitioning to a new internet provider is never as easy as they say.  We had a few glitches along the way and I lost a couple days, but my daughter has convinced me we are now operating at lightning speed.

I've also been fighting a bug of some sort - fiber festival crud would be my guess.  I took all sorts of precautions to ward off the evil germs, but it was probably inevitable that I would get something.  For one whole day I was too out of it to knit, but I did manage to hop around on Ravelry.  Now all sorts of new projects ideas are forming.

The season has taken another turn, and we're settling in with proper wool weather.


I've felt a mitten binge coming on for a while and now have several patterns lined up.  I'm just getting started.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


Fall carpet.

No comments: