Friday, November 23, 2018

The Long Weekend

I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday.  Most of my tribe was home, and we had a delightful day complete with good food, thoughtful conversation and plenty of pie.


We capped it all off with a couple rousing games of Jenga.

This was my knitting progress yesterday.


Colors picked and yarn wound.  I had visions of starting a new project, but by the time I sat down on the couch I was half way to slumberland. This is what I'll be working on over the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend . . . Once again we're participating in Small Business Saturday.  Orders placed between Saturday, November 24 (tomorrow) and Monday, November 26 will receive a 15% discount. Enter code SmallBiz18 in the comment section and the discount amount will be refunded.  Please note this offer does not include Yarn Knot subscriptions and gift certificates.

Also, just a reminder that on Sunday I'll be in Rhode Island at The Mermaid's Purl from 12:00 to 3:00.  Stop by if you're in the area.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


The colors of the season.

No comments: