Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Pie and Mittens

Yesterday's knitting goal was very modest.  Finish one mitten.


As you can see, I didn't quite make it.  All the holiday preparations left me short on time.  

You'll notice one of my needles is a different color.  The other night I picked up my bag to work on this project, and one of the needles was missing.  I searched through my bags several times without any luck.  I had been working on the mitten earlier in the day, so I retraced my steps.  I even went so far as to rummage around in my truck with a flashlight.  

I was on the go a lot that day.  I think the needle fell out of my bag and is gone for good.  But I didn't let that stop me.  I was determined to work on these mitts, so I swiped a needle from another project.  I consider it a small miracle that I was able to locate the right size needle without turning my office upside down.

Today is pie baking day, but I plan to squeeze in a few rounds to finish this mitt.

If you're celebrating the holiday tomorrow, make the most of your time with family and friends.  And after all the work, knit a few rows.

1 comment:

Manila said...

Hey, Thanks for sharing this spectacular blog. This truly helpful to me. I conjointly share another relevant article deals on best brands of heated gloves or mittens for additional facilities to all.