Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Timing

It happens about the same time every year.  I've been home just long enough to recover from my busy fall travels, and suddenly I want to cast on dozens of new projects.


This happened yesterday because apparently I didn't have enough going on with all the other projects already on the needles.  My stripe obsession continues, and this is one of my favorite color combinations. How could I say no?

For several months my son has hinted he might need a new sweater, but the other day he said he wanted to talk about patterns.  The brisk weather may have nudged him, and now he's serious about a new sweater.  Of all my children he's probably the most knitworthy because he appreciates handknits.  He not only wears them, but he also takes care of them.  And his timing is perfect because I'm ready to cast on.

No comments: