Monday, May 28, 2018

Half Marathons

My daughter ran a half marathon over the weekend.  Since I had built in waiting time, I made the most of it.


Suburban Wrap.  This is my half marathon.  I want to be at the halfway point by the end of the holiday weekend.  There are twelve sections. I'm almost finished with number six, so it's looking good.

This shawl feels like it's flying off the needles.  That's a good thing because I'm coming up on a deadline.  The design features a lot of variety, and that's one of the elements to keep things moving along.

Calendar Highlight.  Next weekend I'll be on the road for the Maine Fiber Frolic.  This is a lovely festival with a nice mix of vendors.  The used equipment area is always full of interesting items at bargain prices.  If you make it to this event, be sure to check it out.

No comments: