Monday, May 14, 2018

Catching my Breath

I'm easing into the week after a busy weekend in New Hampshire.  I love vending outside because the light is great even on a cloudy day. This time Mother Nature served up a bit of rain and steady wind - all very manageable.

On Sunday I had the luxury of roaming the grounds for a bit while another vendor watched my booth.  First stop was the John Crane exhibit of various sheep breeds from around the world.  It was truly fascinating.

Next stop was Green Mountain Spinnery.  John partnered with Green Mountain to create five limited edition yarns based on his research.


These yarns are truly unique.  Each blend is a combination of different breeds, and the label includes a list of the breeds.  If you're interested in this project and the yarn, Green Mountain will have these yarns listed on their website.  

As always it was great fun to see familiar faces and make new connections.


Special thanks to those who stopped by with projects for show and tell. And now I'm off . . . more coffee and planning for the coming week.

No comments: