Monday, January 15, 2018

The Finisher

Recently a friend and I were discussing strategies for dealing with all our knitting projects . . . how to juggle them and set priorities.  One approach is always have a finisher - a project you can concentrate on and get off the needles.  

It's a great boost to finish something.  It can be a project that's almost finished or one on deadline.  You can work on other things too, but the focus is on the finisher.

As luck would have it, I have three projects that qualify as finishers because they're all on deadline.  Over the weekend I focused on getting one off the needles.


This was the quickest of the lot.  It's another Inclination.  My third one. What can I say.  The other two are in use, and I needed a sample.

Pink isn't my personal color preference, but it is warm and cheery.  This is the Norma base in Piglet.


Complete with a bit of snow.

No comments: