Monday, September 11, 2017

Snapshots from Unwind

My Monday is operating in reverse.  My afternoon routine was in the morning, and my morning flipped to the afternoon.  Even my morning coffee had to wait until the afternoon.  Being under-caffeinated on a Monday (or any day, for that matter) is not a good thing.

Even though my day is backward, I'm reflecting on a weekend spent with a creative, inspiring group of people who came together and offered an amazing selection of fiber classes.  Here's a look at Unwind.



Fingerless mitts.

Eco print dyeing.





Before.


After.


Spinning.

I fell down on the job when it came to taking pictures because I missed weaving, crochet, double knitting, ice dyeing, hand dyeing yarn and knitting a Christmas stocking. 

It was a fun weekend all around.  Now I'm off to get more coffee.

No comments: