Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Enfilade

I'm running a little late with this project, but my Enfilade is off the needles and blocked.


I had planned to have it ready for Unwind last weekend.


Instead it will be ready for tomorrow.  More on that in a minute.

This shawl is a fun combination of eyelet stripes and garter stitch.  All you need is two colors.


The yarn is Lillian, colorways Cool Waters and Topaz.

I dropped one of the stripes in the final section.  I had a hunch I was cutting it close on yarn.


And I was.

In other news tomorrow is the start of the Greater Boston Yarn Crawl. Tomorrow I'll be at JP Knit & Stitch from 4:00 - 8:00 with a trunk show including Enfilade.  Stop by if you're in the area.  Be sure to check the Crawl link for a complete list of participating shops.

No comments: