Friday, August 1, 2014

A New Page

Over the last couple weeks, my inbox has been full of fall chatter . . . details about trunk shows, time slots, workshops, festival promotions. Other people are looking ahead to fall, and I need to focus too.  

This morning I realized that it's August.  It has a way of sneaking up on me . . . it happens every year.  To kick off the month, I updated my list of events.  You can see it all in the right sidebar.  But it's not fall just yet, so enjoy the rest of your scheduled summer activities.

Today is the last day for the July giveaway.  There's still time to enter, and you can find the details here.

It's always nice to have fresh flowers around, and it's even more fun when you find a bright spot hiding in the back of the bouquet.


A splash of green and yellow.

No comments: