Friday, April 18, 2014

Scattered

Recently I read an online discussion about lists and reminders - how people in business keep track of everything that needs to get done.   The discussion included electronic notes, apps, voice memos, pencil and paper.  People have interesting and creative ways to manage lists.  The bottom line is what works well for one person might not work well for another.

Over the last year I've used a hybrid list system that includes everything from post-its to electronic alerts to voice memos.  I've been managing, but there are definitely holes in my system.  The other night I woke up and remembered a special order that had fallen off my radar, and then I started racking my brain for other things that might have fallen through the cracks. 


So today it's back to basics.  I'm transferring everything to paper . . at least for now.  I have a recent dyeing experiment to keep me company.  Just another thing to sort out.

These beauties caught my eye the other day and are my color inspiration for the week.


Subtle shifting colors.

No comments: