Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Midweek

It's only Wednesday, but it's been a long week . . . so long that yesterday should have been the weekend already.  Notice I said it's been a long week, not a productive week.

If I do nothing else today, I'm going to regroup and get back on track. The next 8 weeks are action-packed, and I'm going to need a higher level of organization if I plan to come out on the other side in one piece.

First up for today is dealing with this colorful pile.


Silk hankies ready for packaging.

Now if you have a little time to spare, hop over to Indie Untangled to view new offerings from several yarn and fiber vendors.  Full disclosure:  I have a posting on this site.  Indie Untangled is updated regularly, so with one stop you can see the latest from participating vendors.  Have fun browsing! 

No comments: