Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Zoom Knitting

The pandemic has created a lot of opportunities for Zoom calls and mindless knitting.  I've used the hours at my computer to finish up several lingering projects that didn't require my undivided attention.

The other day when I sat down for another computer session with an array of faces, I realized I didn't have any suitable Zoom knitting.  I cursed by recent knitting productivity.  Too many empty needles, not enough new projects.

I dug deep in the big bag that sits in my office and was thrilled to unearth one more lingering project.


In case you're interested, this is Shear.  It took me a while to reacquaint myself with this hat.  Now that I'm back in the groove, I'll have it finished in no time.  I don't want to scramble for more Zoom knitting, and it's the perfect excuse to cast on something new.

No comments: