Monday, June 29, 2020

Knitting to the Rescue

Monday, I'm not going down without a fight.  My day went off the rails this morning, but I'm forging ahead.  Phone calls are my least favorite task, so I decided to get them out of the way first thing.  That was probably a mistake.  I was on hold for over two hours with one 
call - and I had more than one call to make.  

I don't know if I deserve an award for patience or stupidity, but I tried to make the best of the situation.  I selected some buttons for a sample via text messages with the sample knitter.  I love choosing buttons, so that was a good distraction.


After that I killed time by knitting and browsing on Ravelry.  Thank goodness for that.  What do non-knitters do when they're on hold?

The day's not over.  This evening I'll have more fun with my weekly knitting class.  Knitting has definitely salvaged my day.

No comments: