Friday, December 3, 2021

Too Many Hats?

I don't know where the week went, but here we are on Friday.  I'm trying to pull together a couple secret projects plus keep my knitting going.  There aren't enough hours in the day.

It's hat season and I don't have one on the needles, so this project has to happen.  Plus I might have wound yarn for a second hat.  Is there such a thing as too many hats?

If you're local, check out this festive event.


I'll be at the Inman Holiday Market on December 12.  I don't know my exact location yet, but I'll post when I have details.  Follow the link for more information and a list of all the vendors.  This is a good opportunity to shop local and support small businesses.

This week's color inspiration . . .


Bright orange remnants.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I’m in the middle of trying to ‘sneaky knit’ a hat for someone in my house while working on a sweater for me. No, the colors are nothing at all alike, but the intended recipient is either clueless or pretending to be!

Good luck with your sneaky knitting.

Judy11 said...

I bought Pom Poms like yours but have no hats to put them on. What pattern and yarn are you using (ie weight of the yarn?)