Friday, December 17, 2021

Lazy Sunday Cowl

In spite of myself, I managed to have a productive day.  I checked off a lot of things on my to-do list.  Unfortunately, not much of it was holiday related.  The good news . . . If you placed an order in the last week or so, it's been shipped.

Here's another sample highlight to take you into the weekend.


Lazy Sunday Cowl

I worked on this cowl here, there and everywhere.  It was easy to pick up and put down.  I really miss having this entertaining yet mindless project on the needles.  And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.

I used a Mini Multi Bundle (No. 7 to be exact) along with Lillian Fog as the main color.  I had to crack open a second skein of Fog, but you could easily make adjustments to get the cowl out of one.

This week's color inspiration . . .


Wintery blue with fancy snowflakes.

No comments: