Saturday, March 21, 2020

Shiftalong

I like to stick to my blogging schedule, but I decided to go with a Saturday post this time around.  It's been a crazy week (how many more times will I say that!?!), and I've been scrambling to pick up the pieces.  I'm sure many of you are in the same boat.

In the midst of all this chaos, it felt very satisfying to finish at least one project.


Shiftalong.


This pattern features slip stitches with contrasting colors to highlight the texture.  The design has a nice relaxing rhythm, and it's always good to have a hat on the go.

This hat is definitely on the slouchy side.  For those who like something a little more close fitting, the pattern can easily be adjusted.


I used a Half Pint Bundle in Juniper.  These fingering weight bundles have just been listed on the website.  They're perfect for socks or any project that calls for half skeins.

I grabbed these flowers on a mad shopping dash . . . my best impulse buy of the week.  This week's color inspiration . . .


Yellow cheer.

1 comment:

Karen G. said...

Nice hat!! Looks amazing! Love the colors :)