Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Absolutely Necessary

You know those projects you can't put down?  I'm working on one. Today I had planned to go grocery shopping but instead convinced myself it can wait until tomorrow.  Besides it's a good excuse to really use every last edible item in the fridge.  

Dirty clothes, dirty dishes . . . they'll still be dirty tomorrow so they can wait.  And so it's been with all the work on my to-do list.  Something had to meet my definition of absolutely necessary for me to interrupt my knitting today.  So far taking the dog out has been the only thing to meet my criteria.


I've been playing with a set of DK weight mini skeins.  Since this picture was taken, I've blown through another skein in the mini collection and have moved on to the next one in the sequence.   

In case you're curious, the pattern is Undertone.  The dog will need to go out again, but until then I'll keep knitting.

No comments: