Monday, October 14, 2019

The Missing Color

It's Rhinebeck week, and prep work continues apace.  To say I'm up to my eyeballs in yarn might be a bit of an understatement.  Meal planning doesn't exist, and taking time to scramble eggs feels like a gourmet indulgence.  I'm at the point where there's no such thing as too much coffee, and I can easily justify eating Ben and Jerry's Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz ice cream.  

I'm surrounded by a wide range of colors, and in the midst of labeling and packing, I've solved a problem.


I've tried at least half a dozen color options to go with this green and gray, and I've finally found something I'm satisfied with.  Now it's back to work with a fresh cup of coffee in hand.

Thanksgiving cheer to our neighbors north of the border.  Make the most of your time with family and friends.

No comments: