Friday, March 22, 2019

Mohair Madness

For the last couple days, my knitting has been all about mohair.  I started a project and wasn't going to pick up anything else until it was finished.


Ombre Cowl Hood.  This project had been on my list for a while, but I was stuck on the colors.  The other day I was looking at my pile of mohair and finally felt inspired to cast on.

The mohair is a treat to work with, and the shifting colors add interest.
I knit this cowl in a meeting, at knit night and through numerous phone calls that put me on hold.  I didn't have to think twice about what I was doing . . . such a relaxing project.  The cowl is warm, cozy and light as a feather.


The yarn is Shimmer in Pumice, March Sky and Juniper.  Since this cowl is a designated sample, I'm already planning another one just for me.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


Storefront reflection.

No comments: