Friday, January 18, 2019

Harlow

One more sample to round out my week.


Harlow.

This two-color design uses brioche to create a cozy, squishy hat.  I recommend this pattern if you're new to brioche.  The instructions are very well written and include helpful video links. 

The yarn is Lillian in Cool Waters and Dusk.


As a bonus the hat is completely reversible.  One of the beauties of brioche.  I'll have this sample on hand over the weekend at Slater Mill.

Weather Note.  A winter storm is headed our way, but Knitting Weekend is on!  Saturday looks good during the day, so the weather shouldn't be a factor.  Forget the long lines at the grocery store and head to Slater Mill instead.

I love the beach in winter, and that's where I found this week's color inspiration.


Peace, quiet, solitude.

No comments: