Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Best Medicine

Just when everyone was finally healthy, it seems another winter virus has invaded our household.  One son is sick in bed, and the rest of us are scurrying to drink various concoctions and teas.  Yesterday I had a vague inkling I was coming down with something, but I chose to ignore it.  Today I'm determined to soldier on as best I can, albeit it at a more measured paced.

I haven't confined myself to the couch just yet because that will inevitably lead to endless napping.  The dye pots are on, but I've adjusted the schedule a bit.


To boost my spirits, I'm working on a new sock.  If you look closely near the needles, you'll see horizontal bands of texture emerging.  Things are starting to get interesting.  At this point, knitting and tea are probably my best medicine.

No comments: