Friday, September 14, 2018

Bees and Buttons

The bees are all accounted for.  This sample is blocked, buttoned and finished.


Beekeeper Cowl.

Once I had the bee situation sorted (see previous blog post), I was motivated to finish this project.


Picking buttons was a tough decision.  I had two strong contenders. When a random social media poll came up with a 50-50 split, I went with my first instinct.

This was an entertaining project.


And if you don't lose track of your bees, it's a breeze.

The yarn is Lucia DK, colorway Biscuit.  Look for it at fall events.  This blend is a current favorite, and I already have another project waiting in the wings.

Website update.  There's still space available in the Yarn Knot club. New format, lower prices . . . follow the link for details.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


A speck of bright green.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

It's the bee's knees! Love it :)