Monday, October 2, 2017

Snapshots from Vermont

After a delightfully busy weekend in Vermont, I'm slowly easing 
into my Monday.  Vermont Sheep and Wool was great fun all 
around . . . wonderful weather, inspiring conversations and companions, good food.  Here's a peek at the weekend.

There were animals.




And yarn.




On Sunday morning before the show opened, I made a quick stop at the Hampton Fiber Mill booth.



Michael wasn't there yet, but he had been posting pictures of this gorgeous sweater under construction, so it was fun to see the finished product.  Check out Michael's Instagram feed for more great shots.



Claire from The Woolly Thistle stopped by the booth.  She stocks some beautiful British wool.  If you haven't listened to her podcast, give it a try.  I'm smitten with her accent and could listen to her chat all day.


Heron Pond Designs was my next-door neighbor, and my side of their display was enchanting.


When in Vermont, I try to take advantage of all things maple.  On Sunday I was too busy in the booth to sneak out for a maple creamee, but I did manage to snag a maple donut in the morning.


Thanks to everyone who came out.  It was a lovely weekend all around.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

We didn't venture up this year, maybe next year...I had two of maple ice creams last year...so freaking good!