Monday, October 9, 2017

Friday Continued

Picking up where I left off on Friday . . . 

Yesterday my daughter ran a half marathon, and we had to get out 
the door early.  The day before I was still pondering the Sea Glass Gradient Bundle, and at the end of the day I plopped it in my 
bag . . . just in case.

My reward for the early start time was some waiting knitting time.  After dropping off my daughter, I grabbed coffee and nourishment and settled in.  

I had a couple projects already under construction in my bag, but the lure of the gradient bundle was too much.  I hadn't wound any of the skeins, but even that wasn't enough to deter me.  I had a project in mind, so I figured out which skein I needed and got busy.


Just so you know, the sun visor is a good yarn holder when you need to wind a skein on the go.


And after the winding, there was knitting.  Not a bad way to spend a Sunday morning.

Happy Thanksgiving to our neighbors to the north.  Enjoy the celebration!

No comments: