Friday, July 14, 2017

Fun Family Outing

I'm hitting the road this weekend on a little family adventure. Coordinating schedules is one of my biggest challenges and not everyone in the family can go.  Work schedules and life in general have a way of interfering.

My Pure Joy is still on the needles.  Remember I'm working on those long short rows, so it looks like I'll be binding off and blocking at our destination.  We have a long car ride, and I agreed to do most of the driving.  That was before I realized my shawl wouldn't be finished. Maybe I can convince someone else to take the wheel and give me a knitting break.

I haven't packed my clothes, but my knitting is ready to go.  Believe me, it takes longer to pick my travel knitting than to pack my clothes.


Three projects will be more than enough for the weekend, but I like to have a little variety.  No matter what happens, I'm prepared.

This week's color inspiration is a blast from the past.


Glistening aqua.

1 comment:

Meredith MC said...

Nice car, and I love that color!