Friday, April 7, 2017

Comfort Knitting

In a concerted effort to get rid of a stubborn cold, I tried to lay low this week.  I made the tax handoff with the accountant early in the week and my work schedule hasn't ramped up to the frantic level yet, so some extra rest was definitely manageable.

My definition of rest does not mean flat out in bed.  I was still up and about, puttering around with odds and ends.  And I might have lost the better part of an afternoon to Ravelry.  The natural outcome of all this "rest" was a new project.


No, I haven't finished my Towanda yet - it's coming right along.  I just couldn't resist another cowl.  It takes one skein and will knit up in a flash.  It looks warm and cozy . . . comfort knitting.  

I might have put together a couple colors for another project, but that's a story for another day.  It's time for me to get busy.  All this rest has created more work.

The weather this week felt more like winter than spring, but this color inspiration is a reminder of the season.


Sunny and bright.

No comments: