Monday, July 18, 2016

Lessons Learned . . . Again

Over the weekend I was reminded of a couple important lessons.  I really need to drink more water when it's hot outside.  Coffee doesn't count as water.  

A new printer will work when it's plugged in properly.  I thought my computer was acting up when it couldn't detect the printer, and I had some choice words for said computer.  It turns out I should have retraced my steps all the way back to connecting the power for the new printer.  My son stepped in and saved me

Highlighter tape is my best friend, especially when I'm trying to focus on row after row of text.  I know this, but I had convinced myself the pattern would make sense after a couple more rows.  It didn't.


There's no need to struggle.  This little roll of tape is all I needed to get on track with the project, and now it does make sense.  This is Lines and Corners in case you're wondering.

Today is another day.  I wonder what I'll learn . . . or relearn.

No comments: