Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Knitting and Numbers

My crazy summer routine - or lack thereof - has been a bit scattered. Interruptions.  "Mom, I found a new dresser on Craigslist.  Can we pick it up?  Now?"  Of course.  I'm the one with a truck.

Early morning hours.  "Mom, I have a 6:30 a.m. flight.  You can take me to the airport, right?"  Apparently I operate the Logan Shuttle, on call day or night.

Today is going to be different.   I need a spreadsheet to organize dyeing and fall prep, so I've settled in at my desk with a big cup of coffee.  And my knitting, of course.  

Yesterday's knitting progress was more backward than forward.  It happens.  Sometimes a project doesn't work out quite right, and the only solution is to rip it out.  


For today . . . numbers sprinkled with a few short rows.

No comments: