Monday, June 20, 2016

Keeping the Sequence

Counting to 7.  Yes, it can be challenging at times, but I'm working 
on it.


KnitWit 2016 Cowl.  Click on the link and scroll down to see the full cowl.  This pattern uses 4 colors of sport weight yarn and a sequence pattern.  So far I have 2 colors in play.  I probably would have another color in the mix by now if I hadn't stumbled so many times on counting to 7.

This is supposed to be my mindless project.  As soon as I get my counting rhythm, it will be.

3 comments:

Alanna Nelson said...

LOL! I completely get the counting dilemma. Any sequence greater than 3 seems to need a breaking in period. Believe it or not, I'll put in markers for the first few inches so I don't blow it. Usually my mojo is into the pattern by that time and I'll take them off.

ckmary said...

What yarn are you using for the cowl?
Thanks.

Dirty Water DyeWorks said...

The yarn is Bertha Sport - a blend of Merino, Cashmere and Nylon. I'm using the KnitWit Bits bundle - available from KnitWit Yarn Shop in Portland, ME.