Monday, April 25, 2016

Snapshots from KnitWit

On Saturday I was at KnitWit in Portland.


In addition to chatting with everyone and catching up on the latest, I scoped out some of the shop samples.


Runaround Pond by Elizabeth Smith.  This pattern was released just last week, so it was fun to see it up close and personal.  Elizabeth used Bertha Sport which is now listed on the website.  I've added this cowl to my list.


This is a peek at Bramble Cowl.  I didn't get a good shot of the whole cowl, but I'm intrigued with the stitch pattern.  This design offers a good opportunity to play with different color combinations.  Oh, the possibilities . . . 


Pagoda.  This pattern calls for fingering weight, but the sample is made with Edna, a DK weight.  Garter with a little lace . . . this shawl looks so cozy. 


Coastal Gradient in pink.  I made a dark gray and yellow version, but now I'm tempted to add a pink one to the collection.

It was a day full of ideas and inspiration. Thanks to everyone who stopped by the shop.   

No comments: