Friday, March 4, 2016

Scattered

Friday confession . . . I'm smitten with a new project.  It started as an idea that I mulled over and over for a week.  Then one day I decided it was definitely a go.  Instead of putting it in the queue like all the other equally enticing projects patiently waiting their turn, I dropped everything to get this one up and running.


It took me a while to get the gist of this, but everything is on 
track - the slipped stitches are lined up and the stitch count is correct. I've been having issues lately, so I'll see how long it lasts.

It's that time of year when I should be transitioning the dye pots to springlike colors, but I'm hung up on creating new neutrals.  Can you ever have too many grays?  This week's color inspiration is giving me plenty of ideas.


Mix and match . . . they all go together.

No comments: