Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Random on Wednesday

It's not even noon and already my day has been filled with several technical glitches.  Since I've had problems with both the computer and the camera, I'm afraid to even pick up my phone.  Apparently it's going to be one of those days.

Before I lose contact with the outside world, here's a random collection of this and that. 

1.  My Drachenfels is coming right along.


This is my on-the-go project since everything else on the needles requires too much concentration or is too bulky.  This shawl is garter stitch with increases - easy knitting with a little bit of counting.  This section is almost finished, and the timing is perfect.  I'm ready to mix it up with something different.

2.  FiberCamp Boston is this coming weekend.  If you're on the fence about attending, there's still time to jump in.  The weekend includes a wide variety of fiber-related activities.  There's bound to be something that captures your interest.

3.  MAINE Knits is a new knitting book that features Maine designers and yarn.  This book project is under construction.  Follow the link for more details and information on the Kickstarter campaign.

No comments: