Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday Morning Reflections

Monday rolled around all too quickly - probably because the weekend was packed with all sorts of extras.  We had a birthday in the family, so there was shopping and cooking and baking.


And in the end we had an enjoyable celebration.  Coordinating schedules and gathering everyone together at the same time is no small feat.  I cherish the moments.

I'm off to putter around and decide which knitting project is most urgent, but I leave you to ponder this.  Over the years I've become more selective with the people I knit for.  Knitting time is precious, and I don't want to invest it in a project for someone who won't appreciate it.  Or family and friends request a handknit item without any consideration for the time and effort involved.  Needles to say my list of knit-worthy people has gotten smaller over the years.

If you're faced with the same dilemma, here's a knitting time calculator.  There's nothing like a reality check.  Maybe it will help you make those tough decisions.

No comments: