Monday, April 2, 2012

Signs Of The Season

I've spent the winter months planning - new yarns, fresh colorways, fun kits.  I've had my eye on the spring events.  I was organized and on track with my preparations until I saw this article in yesterday's Boston Globe.




Those spring shows don't seem so far away now that the Globe is broadcasting the news.


The spring theme was reinforced when my daughter started making her annual felted eggs.  She's made them since she was little.  Back then water, wool and a bit of soap provided hours and hours of entertainment.




I do love these fibery reminders of the season.  If you're interested, last year I posted step-by-step instructions on how to make them.


Over the weekend I did a lot of dyeing.  The list was long, but I managed to squeeze in a new kit colorway.



In keeping with the season it's green, of course.

No comments: