Friday, April 13, 2012

Looking Ahead

This has been one of those weeks where the days have run together. I inadvertently tried to add time to the week.  All day Wednesday I had myself convinced it was still Tuesday.




The combination of dye fumes and not enough sleep can do that to a person.  


I've been working away on this, that and the other thing.




I've had long days and busy dye pots.


The nice thing about dyeing is that it gives me time to contemplate other projects and plan ahead.




All the makings for a new sample - out the door and in the hands of a knitter friend.


Colors chosen and balls wound for another new project.




Just in case.  Always looking ahead while keeping my eyes on the present.


If you're in the Rhode Island area, don't forget the Great Rhody Yarn Crawl.  The fun starts today and continues all weekend long.  The weather forecast is favorable . . . perfect for crawling.


We've had a dry spring, and the color changes seem to be appearing in slow motion.  This little spark caught my eye - my color inspiration for the week.




Budding pink.

No comments: