Wednesday, September 21, 2011

In The Works

I'm in the midst of a crazy busy stretch with events almost every weekend from now into November.  Packing, un-packing, counting, re-stocking.  Bits of dyeing here and there.


This week, in the midst of all this frantic activity, I have extra meetings and appointments.  It's bad timing, but it does give me extra knitting time.  I have a couple of new projects in mind but decided to focus my efforts on something that's been in the works for a while. Something that won't require too much concentration.


I'm feeling quite proud that I resisted the urge to cast on something new.  




Instead I'm going to finish this sock - a booth sample for a kit that will be available soon.  Just a few stripes - I had forgotten how much fun it is to watch the colors shift.  I'm working on the foot now so it's straight ahead, effortless knitting.  And since this is going to be a booth sample, I don't have to make it big enough to fit my largish feet.  I'll be done in no time.  Maybe then I'll start something new.

No comments: